Paper Bridges Intern
Type of Job
About the job
The Paper-Bridges Virtual Internship is a five week long program designed to offer an opportunity for high school students to work with non-profit members and learn different ways to expand and/or promote non-profit organizations. This internship program is entirely completed virtually and is a great opportunity for students who have lost their summer internships due to the Covid-19 pandemic, to learn something new and gain more experience. This program will begin July 20, 2020, and end August 21, 2020. Results will be emailed by July 16, 2020.
- Currently enrolled high school student (grades 10-12)
- Strong writing, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to plan and complete assignments on time in an environment of constant change
- Ability to use and access different social media platforms
- Excited about the Paper-Bridges mission
Duties and expectations
- Must attend all ZOOM calls (maximum of two calls per week)
- Must actively participate in ZOOM calls
- Research and present ideas
- Create and compete projects on time
Paper Bridges is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping the mental and emotional development of orphans around the world through empowering the community to take action. We send handwritten letters and emotional support to orphanages to share love and hope, as well as create educational material, provide tutoring, and send care packages to orphans.